Week 11

Hello!
It's been a great week! It went by so fast! Crazy story… we do service at a food bank called Joshua’s and this week when we were there the BBC came and did a story on poverty in America and filmed us helping people! So we are going to be on the news in England! Hit me up when I'm famous! Haha just kidding! 

Another crazy story, on Friday the Elders who live three houses down from us were waiting outside our apartment for us. Then told us they needed some advice, then proceeded to tell us they got in a fight and one of them, Elder Brunner, had a gash on the side of his head! They were wondering if they should go to the hospital… ya, we told them they should! It was crazy!  

We went on exchanges this week which was so fun! I went with Sister Clark and the people we ate dinner with had a stuffed bear that the dad had shot, haha! We also saw some beautiful lights! Also she let me drive! I miss driving so much! 
Also sad day, Sister Francom leaves on Thursday.  I am going to miss her a lot! She has taught me so much.   She has taught me how important it is to be obedient and diligent, but most importantly how central the Book of Mormon is to everything that we do! She has an amazing testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ! You can truly see the light of Christ in her!  My new companion will be with Sister Coder and we will cover 3rd ward and the YSA. It's going to be crazy but I'm excited! Also this week was stake conference and I got to see Elder Burton who was in the MTC with me! 


I love you all and hope you all have a great week!
Sister Walker 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog