Hello!
This week has been good! I'm spending another 6 weeks in Casper Wyoming in the YSA ward, so I'm pretty excited for that! Sister Coder is leaving and going to Loveland and my new companion will be Sister Greenall. I have only heard really good things about her, so I'm pretty excited!

Not a ton has happened this week. Today for Pday we played spike ball and as always it was way fun. Sister Packard is leaving Casper, which I'm pretty sad about.  She gets to go to where Sister Smith is which isn't fair, but its fine, haha!

This Saturday our investigator Cori is getting baptized!  I am so excited for her! She is so excited and ready.  She has completely changed her life around and she is such an example to me. I'm so grateful for Cori! Being able to see her change and build a testimony these past three weeks has been such an amazing experience for me.  She has shown me the real purpose of missionary work, to be able to see the change in her life and how much happier she is! It's so cool!

Also every week we are asked to role play for 100 minutes. This week the Zone Leaders said that if everyone in our district hit that number then we could throw pies in their faces!   My district all agreed that we would do it, and we did so we get to do that tonight! I'll send pictures next week!

Hope you all have a great week!
Sister Walker 

1. Gish, Clark and I because I miss Gish! 
2&3. Our district 
4. Packard, Clark and I after spike ball 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog