Week 1
This week has been amazing! I'll just start front he beginning.  When I got to the MTC I went straight in to meet my district and my companion.  Mine is named Sister Smith, and she is super sweet and fun! We get along really well. The other girls in my group are Sister Burila and Sister Pelesasa who is from Australia, so that's super cool. I never get tired of listening to her speak, haha !  My district is awesome as well. There are eleven total and six of us are going to Fort Collins, two are going to Barbados and two to Maryland. They are cool also. 

 From there we were pretty much in classes all day, with breaks to eat.  On that note the food is nowhere near as good as my mom's cooking! Except the chocolate milk, that's swell. 

On Saturday and Sunday we were able to watch general conference (A bi-annual conference where the prophets and apostles and other church leaders speak to us) and it was an amazing experience!  The spirit was so strong, like really incredible. Music is really how I feel the spirit the strongest so singing the hymns with all those missionaries was probably my favorite part! 

Today Sister Oscarson (General Young Women’s President) came and spoke to us and that was an awesome experience! She talked a lot about how the Lord has a mission experience already prepared for each of us.  I loved her message and really felt so grateful that I have the opportunity to have a mission experience. 

Love Sister Walker 


The pictures are of my district watching conference, and me and my companion Sis. Smith




Comments

Popular posts from this blog