11-28-17

Hello Everyone! 

It's been a great week! Time is going by so quickly.  I have already been here for 6 weeks, which means its transfer time! Sister Francom and I are staying here in the Casper YSA until she leaves in three weeks Then I will be companions with Sister Coder who is from Oregon also, so that's way cool!  Together we will cover the 3rd ward and the YSA.  It will be a good time! 

Last Tuesday right after pday (preparation day) ended I tripped down the stairs and sprained my ankle.  Sister Francom was freaking out like I needed to go to the hospital, it was kinda funny.  I had to tell her that I have done that a million times before and it would be fine.  Then she wouldn't move the car until we called the elders to give me a blessing (even though I was fine!).   Anyway, once we got to the Elders, the one who was giving me a blessing thought you just pour all the oil on the person's head (he's pretty new), so that happened.  It was pretty funny!   That was my funny story for the week, haha! 

Sister Zimmerman went home this week which was really sad! This week we set a meeting with a less active member named Jacob. He came with his girlfriend, which was awesome because she isn't a member. We taught her the first lesson and gave her a church tour. She said she wants to learn more so that's super exciting!!  Levi our other investigator came to FHE (Family Home Evening) so we got to play spike ball with him!!

Today we went to the Casper Waterfall. It was so beautiful!  We went with Sister Gish and Sister Packard, and it was way fun! 

This transfer we have been challenged to memorize The Living Christ. I want to challenge all of you to do the same! As we think about Jesus Christ this Christmas season I think this inspired document can really help us to learn more about his life and grow closer to him!
Love you all and I hope you have a great week! 
Sister Walker 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog