10-31-17

Hey Everyone!
This week has been so long but it felt so short! We have had some crazy adventures! Our landlord Debbie is absolutely crazy, so that's fun! She called and freaked out on us because someone used the bathroom in the middle of the night and it woke our upstairs neighbor, haha. In our apartment there is an outside door, and then we go downstairs to get to our actual apartment. The lady upstairs locked the outside door so we couldn't get into our apartment so we had to climb through the window, and the neighbor called and told Debbie. So Debbie freaked out again!   I'm so glad the STL’s live there and Sister Zimmerman is such a kind soul because I would not have been able to stay calm the whole time.

We did see a lot of miracles this week which was awesome! The Elders before us were teaching an investigator named James who is very anti sister missionaries, and this week he let us into his home and we had a wonderful lesson! We have an investigator named Ryan and this week we asked him if he would pray and pick a day to be baptized, and he said he would!  I don't think I have ever been more excited and joyful then I was coming out of that lesson!   Another amazing miracle happened when we came out of our lesson and our car wouldn't start. My first thought was to call dad because he could fix it, but then I couldn't do that, so I was like “let's pray!”  So we did and I kept telling sister Francom I had faith.  Well it didn't start the first time, but then I was like “I still have faith!” and it turned on! It was so cool! We haven’t had any problems with it since, so that’s weird.

Our ward is made up of some of the strangest people I have ever met, but I am super grateful for that actually because it is teaching me to love everyone no matter what!  I'm super grateful for this area and my trainer who has taught me so much!  And all the miracles that we have seen!  I know we are blessed when we are obedient and talk to everyone we meet!

Today for district pday we went to the Casper Caves and it was way fun! We walked a mile in the snow/mud and I tripped so many times! The caves were way sketchy but definitely a good time!  Also, it's snowed twice this week so that was fun!

Much Love!
Sister Walker




Comments

Popular posts from this blog