11-21-17

Hello Everyone :) 

It has been a great week! We got to go on exchange's with our STL’s (sister training leaders) so that was way fun! I went with Sister Zimmerman but I just call her Zim Zim.  We taught their investigator Zar who is the sweetest man! We read the introduction to the Book of Mormon and he was so excited about it! After that we went to teach a less active member.  When she asked me where I was from I told her Springfield, which I never say because nobody knows where it is.  Then she told me she has a brother in Springfield…long story short it is Brother Dyas from my ward!!   I told them how my sister Megan is friends with their little boy CJ!  Crazy connections! 
 
We had a great week with investigators ! One referral we received is named Sheetal, and we went to go see her and she let us come in.  We taught her the Restoration (the first lesson) and she just soaked it all up like a sponge! She was so excited that we have a prophet today who leads and guides us. When we told her about General Conference she was so excited and wanted to watch it! Also James let us come back. He doesn't like sisters so he usually won't let us teach him, but we went to the game night and I played ping pong with him and he said now we are friends! 

Also a huge tender mercy yesterday! I was feeling really down, everyone had cancelled on us, I was frustrated because my companion kept eating my cereal which is a really stupid thing to be annoyed about but I was, I missed my pals, and it was just a rough day. Then we checked the mail and I got a letter from my bishop and young women's leader, and a package from my dearest Jen Jen.  As I saw that they were for me I just felt like Heavenly Father was blessings me for trying to be a good missionary and it made me feel so much better! I know Heavenly Father loves us and cares about us, and that he blesses us when we are obedient and try our best to do what's right! 
 
Love you all have a great week! 
Sister Walker 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog