Hello Everyone!
 I hope you all had a swell week! Mine was way good too!  On Wednesday Sister Coder went to Loveland Colorado and I got my new companion Sister Greenall  She is awesome and I love her so much! She is a stellar missionary, and I already know she is going to teach me so much!

The snow hasn't been very bad here, but it's been pretty icy so Sister Greenall and I have slipped and biffed it so many times, it's so funny! Nothing else really interesting happened this week except that our car died again, haha.

There is a girl who hangs out with the YSA members a lot named Kia.  She came to church this last week and was at a dinner that we had, so we taught her about the book of Mormon and gave her one and invited her to read it and she said she would! She is so cool! I am so excited for her to come closer to Christ!

Cori was baptized on Saturday and it was an amazing experience! She is such an amazing inspiration to me! I am so happy for Cori! It was so cool to see how happy and overjoyed she was afterwards!  Being able to see her reach her goal and to see how much she has changed her life and why she has made all these sacrifices was so cool to witness. I am so grateful to have been able to be a part of her conversion! 
I love you all!
Sister Walker 
1. We stopped to pet the horses 
2. We found Shady Lane and thought we needed a picture
3&4 Cori’s baptism!!!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog