Jan 3, 2018

Hello!
Happy New Year! Hope y'all had a great one! This week has been good! It went by super fast!
Funny story, my companion is probably one of the blondest people I have ever met haha, so she was driving us to a lesson and we get there and she just stops and parks in the middle of the road. I told her that she was in the middle of the road and she was like nah I'm not. So we go teach the lesson, then get back in the car and she said, I think I may have parked in the middle of the road. Hahaha, I guess you would have had to be there in person but it was so funny! She's the best!

We went on exchanges this week that was fun!  I got to go with Sister Packard, who has the same mission mom as me. That just means we were trained by the same person. But Sister Packard is an amazing missionary and I love her lots!

Today we played spike ball with Lindsey and Sabrina, they are members of the YSA ward.   Also Hermana Clark and Sister Packard played with us it was so fun! Spike ball is the funnest game ever!!

We saw a lot of miracles this week! James, our recent convert who has told us that he doesn't want to come to church for a couple months, has come two weeks in a row now! And he came to FHE (Family Home Evening), I know it sounds simple but he was so adamant that he didn't want to talk to us or come to church. And he has come back! I am so happy for him!
Another one was that we got to meet with another inactive member, Lucas.  As we taught him the spirit was so strong! He told us that he has wanted to come back to church for a long time but he just hasn’t felt the desire to, but he will now! It was amazing!  I think the coolest part of being a missionary is to see how the gospel changes people. To see their hearts soften and for them to accept Jesus Christ more fully on their lives. The way that this happens it through the Book of Mormon. It is the most true book that we could ever read. It is our most powerful tool as a missionary and anyone who ever touches it.  I can promise that if you read it and pray about it with a real desire to know if its true then it will be made known unto you by the Holy Spirit of God! 

Love you all!
Sister Walker  

1. Our investigator on date Cory!
2-4 exchanges 
5. The old lady that gave me a basketball blanket!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog